It’s a simple question, one that anybody should be able to answer without a lot of thought and so I’m surfing the web tonight, doing my daily research of helpful tidbits to share with people I care about and people I mentor and what do I come across?
A video on Yahoo that simply asks: What do you love about your life?
The question resonated so deeply, it got me to thinking. I’d like to share with you some things I love about my life, feel free to comment on this post. I would love to hear what other people around the globe love about their lives.
- I love my military man, we’ve served our country together, now we’re retired, and still together after 18 years.
- I love my twin (my daughter because she’s just a really good kid) sorry, young lady.
- I love having the opportunity to contribute my talents, skills, knowledge, expertise, and experience to this big wide world, my hope is that I can use my life to empower others to Think big, dream big, and allow their purpose in this life to be their passion.
- I love that I am able do work that I absolutely love.
- I love that I get to meet wonderful people around the world.
- I love being a wife and mom.
- I love taking care of my family.
- I love living a simple life.
- I love living in the country.
- I love that I have been able to travel to countries people only dream of.
- I love having the activity of my limbs.
- I love my mom and dad, without them I wouldn’t be here.
This is a question I think we all should ponder on every once in a while, we might learn something about ourselves and our priorities.
Until my next post!