Deciding whether to hire a Life Coach is a difficult task for many folks, because let’s be honest, the rates for a Life Coach can be quite an investment. Rather than focusing merely on the rates, however, how about approaching the question from another angle —
You are at a crossroad in your life, you are no longer passionate in your present career, you thirst for something better, perhaps a Life a Purpose, Balance, Financial Freedom or whatever your something better is —
The life you envisioned for yourself so many years ago, seems far out of reach, and, the idea of trying to make that old dream your present day reality — makes you feel like a little lost kid in a big candy store (so many options – unsure where to start).
Now, ask yourself – Will hiring an experienced Life Coach (investing in yourself) help you to achieve your life dream? Next, are you interested or committed to making that dusty old dream, your present day reality? Will the money you invest now, pay off for you down the road? Be very honest with yourself.
If you are:
- in a career and yet unfulfilled
- mentally in transition – looking for ways to a better life, filled with purpose, joy, balance, flexibility, passion, and financial freedom
- angry, frustrated, or overwhelmed just thinking about going to a job you absolutely hate
- desire more in life but are uncertain about how to get the ball rolling
- committed to (doing what it takes) investing in your life success
There is a strong chance that a Life Coach is a good choice for you.
Join me December 1, 2017 at 6pm EST for a 1 hour Q&A Session
- Brief overview of Life Coaching
- Coaching Packages Offered
- Q&A Session