Fort Bragg will hold a salute to military spouses May 4. Opportunities will include meeting other spouses, learning about areas of interest and having fun.
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Place: Fort Bragg Officersâ€™ Club
Cost: $15 registration fee (includes lunch and conference goodies). Payment must be made by check or money order made payable to â€œIMWRF.â€ No refund on cancellations after April 28.
Child care: No children may attend. Limited child care can be provided for conference attendees who are current Child and Youth Services cardholders. A $10 depost is required for each child with registration.
Registration deadline: April 28
Information: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Installation Volunteer Services at 396-8160 or 396-7110
Schedule of events
- 7:30- 8:30 a.m. Registration
- 8:30-9 a.m. Welcome, keynote speaker
- 9:15-10:30 a.m. Ballroom Boot Camp, Part I; Gardening in the Sandhills; Live Wreath Making; Car Talk, Part I; Make-up for All Occasions
- 10:40-11:55 a.m. Ballroom Boot Camp, Part II; Curb Appeal; Mission Organization: Get Yourself Together; Knitting Basics; Car Talk Part II
- Noon to 1:30 p.m. General Session, Lunch
- 1:45-3 p.m. Belly Dancing, Part I, Romance Rescue, Jewelry Making, Mission Organization: Get Your Home Together; Good Nutrition for Busy Families
- 3:10-4:25 p.m. Belly Dancing, Part II, Couples Yoga/Stretching, Basics of Photography, Decorating on a Dime, Poker Basics