Fort Bragg will hold a salute to military spouses May 4. Opportunities will include meeting other spouses, learning about areas of interest and having fun.
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Place: Fort Bragg Officersâ€™ Club
Cost: $15 registration fee (includes lunch and conference goodies). Payment must be made by check or money order made payable to â€œIMWRF.â€ No refund on cancellations after April 28.
Child care: No children may attend. Limited child care can be provided for conference attendees who are current Child and Youth Services cardholders. A $10 depost is required for each child with registration.
Registration deadline: April 28
Information: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Installation Volunteer Services at 396-8160 or 396-7110
Schedule of events
- 7:30- 8:30 a.m. Registration
- 8:30-9 a.m. Welcome, keynote speaker
- 9:15-10:30 a.m. Ballroom Boot Camp, Part I; Gardening in the Sandhills; Live Wreath Making; Car Talk, Part I; Make-up for All Occasions
- 10:40-11:55 a.m. Ballroom Boot Camp, Part II; Curb Appeal; Mission Organization: Get Yourself Together; Knitting Basics; Car Talk Part II
- Noon to 1:30 p.m. General Session, Lunch
- 1:45-3 p.m. Belly Dancing, Part I, Romance Rescue, Jewelry Making, Mission Organization: Get Your Home Together; Good Nutrition for Busy Families
- 3:10-4:25 p.m. Belly Dancing, Part II, Couples Yoga/Stretching, Basics of Photography, Decorating on a Dime, Poker Basics
"Before you can conquer the Enemy on the Outside - you must first dominate the Inner-Me on the Inside. - Quote by Victoria Parham.
In addition to Life Coaching, Victoria also serves as an online trainer for her growing list of Self-Help Courses. She is the Motivation Gatekeeper for her online Dream BiGGeR eStore, your one stop motivational shop for ebooks, audiobooks, and videos.
Victoria resides in Virginia with her husband Andre and the two - get a real kick out of spoiling their grandchild.
Learn more about Victoria, by viewing the About Me section.