Military Spouse Talk Radio – Podcast Episode #30 – today is our Military Spouse Profiles Segment: Where we introduce you to military spouses who are making a difference in their community, workforce, through volunteerism, and or outreach.
They’re helping to erase the old stereotypes often associated with military spouses.
Our profile today is: Dr. Mary Lowery-Nordberg:
• Active duty Air Force Spouse
• Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathology Feist-Weiller Cancer Center
• Dr. Nordberg is nationally recognized for her expertise in cytogenetics, molecular genetics, and flow cytometry.
Released: 2007. Genre: Talk.
"Before you can conquer the Enemy on the Outside - you must first dominate the Inner-Me on the Inside. - Quote by Victoria Parham.
In addition to Life Coaching, Victoria also serves as an online trainer for her growing list of Self-Help Courses. She is the Motivation Gatekeeper for her online Dream BiGGeR eStore, your one stop motivational shop for ebooks, audiobooks, and videos.
Victoria resides in Virginia with her husband Andre and the two - get a real kick out of spoiling their grandchild.
Learn more about Victoria, by viewing the About Me section.
Latest posts by Victoria M. Parham
- How to Achieve Personal Success – 8 Motivational Steps - November 16, 2017
- Personal Development – 10 Surefire Ways To Change Your Life - November 13, 2017
- Inspirational Thought – Before you Decide to Give Up on Yourself - November 10, 2017