Looking for Guests!
Greetings, Military Spouse Talk Radio a new military spouse talk radio show (launching in a few weeks) is looking to interview guest subject matter experts for the following topics, if you would like to be a guest of our show please click on Be a Guest.
The producer is covering the following topics:
- Family Support Services for New Spouses
- Marketable resumes for military spouses
- Job interview tips for military spouses
- Challenges for stay at home military spouse dads
- Benefits of homeschooling children
- Earning money with your hobby
- Family vacations on a strapped budget
- Tips on how to plan for your next relocation within the US
- Tips on how to plan for yor next overseas relocation
- Benefits of being a stay at home military mom
- Benefits of being a work at home military spouse
- Fun businesses you can operate from home
- Tips for saving money on a single income
- Tips on how to save money at the commissary
- Tips on keeping in touch with loved ones when you’re far a part
- Fun virtual businesses you can operate from home
I look forward to having you on the show.
"Before you can conquer the Enemy on the Outside - you must first dominate the Inner-Me on the Inside. - Quote by Victoria Parham.
In addition to Life Coaching, Victoria also serves as an online trainer for her growing list of Self-Help Courses. She is the Motivation Gatekeeper for her online Dream BiGGeR eStore, your one stop motivational shop for ebooks, audiobooks, and videos.
Victoria resides in Virginia with her husband Andre and the two - get a real kick out of spoiling their grandchild.
Learn more about Victoria, by viewing the About Me section.