Thanks for checking out the Press Room Archives. Here you’ll find just a short list of some of my major press coverage (during my tenure as President & Chief Technology Officer for VSSCyberOffice, the premier Anytime ^ Anywhere Virtual Assistant Staffing Service – 1998-2007) – Online – Television – Radio & in Print. The press has been really good to me; over the years; I’ve been really fortunate to connect with some fantastic journalists who are geniuses in their fields of expertise.
If you want to grow your business or brand and establish yourself as a Subject Matter Expert in your Profession, securing major media press coverage will help you to do just that, and, it doesn’t have to cost you a six figure budget; just some time and good old fashion hardwork.
Be sure to checkout the Events Calendar for one of my upcoming webinars on becoming on a Becoming an In-Demand Media Expert!
In the meantime, feel free to look around, contact me if you have questions and don’t forget to checkout my online Course offerings. Need some inspiration or motivation? You definitely want to visit the eBook Store for tons of Motivational eBooks, Premium Articles and much more!
Press Room – Archives:
Magazine Publications – Television – Newspaper – Radio – Web
- MINDING YOUR BUSINESS: Does your business have a disaster plan? by Iris Taylor
Richmond Times Dispatch, Business Tips provided by: Victoria Parham, VSSCyberOffice President (September, 2005)
- Essence Magazine “15 Surefire Ways to Make Cash on the Side”, Become a Virtual-Office Assistant, Victoria M. Parham, VSS President & CTO (June, 2005)
- Richmond Times-Dispatch, Virtual Office Means Real Business: “Woman uses high-tech tools to keep in touch with clients anywhere“, Profile: of Victoria M. Parham, By: Iris Taylor, Times-Dispatch Staff Writer, May 10, 2005 (Business Front Page)
- Independent Messenger, Military Wife’s Business Designed to be Portable, Profile of Victoria M. Parham, by: H.S. Jefferson, April 24, 2005
- Inc. Magazine “Top 26 Entrepreneurs We Love” (And What You Can Learn From Them) Victoria M. Parham, VSS President & CTO (April, 2005)
- Wells Fargo Business Advisor Magazine’s “Next Stage”, Next Stage, showcases businesses that are moving from one stage to another. In this premiere issue, next stage highlights Victorias’ recent relocation from Alaska to Texas while conducting business as usual from the backseat of her family SUV. (May 24, 2004)
- Bloomberg Radio – “Virtual Business Owner Training”
Interview with VSS President Victoria M. Parham
Bloomberg Radio, (Sept. 2002)
- “Internet jobs for spouses to get boost from Website”
Marine Corps Times, Karen Jowers (Aug 12, 2002)
- “Web can help spouses create portable careers”
Navy Times, Karen Jowers (Aug 12, 2002)
- “Online Program Promotes Internet Opportunities for Military Spouses”
Air Force Times, Karen Jowers (Aug 12, 2002)
- “LifeLines Services Network Launches VBO Initiative for Navy, Marine Corps Spouses” Navy NewsStand, (Aug 8, 2002)
- “Military spouse runs her virtual office support firm from just about anywhere”
Home Business Magazine (Aug. 2002)
- “Black Engineer Magazine’s Talk Radio Show – Digital Journey with Victoria Parham” The Road Ahead: Technology and Today’s Workforce, Lango Deen, Co-host (July 2, 2002)
- “Need a helping hand? Choose a Virtual Assistant for Your Business”,SCORE.ORG Website, Victoria M. Parham, SCORE Counselor (April 1, 2002)
- “TechTV – Stay-at-Home Secretary”
Benefits of Hiring and Being a Virtual Assistant, Leo Laporte, Host (March 20, 2002)
- “Hitting The Wall”
Premium Monthly, Dawn Rivers Baker (March, 2002)
- “Working Virtually Works for Her” – Read Online at FindArticles Archive
Black Enterprise Magazine, Bridget McCrea (Feb. 2002)
- “VAs Leading the Way”
Networld -Net.Worker News, Toni Kistner (Dec. 3, 2001)
- “Military Wife’s Company Supports Clients — Without Ever Seeing Them”
Militarylifestyle.co m, Nathan Tsoi, (Nov. 6, 2001)
- “In A Crisis, Email Fills Phone Gap”
Alaska Journal of Commerce, Tim Bradner, (Oct. 29, 2001)
- Bloomberg Radio: Urban Business Report Segment” Topic: Privacy & Terrorism
Guest Expert – VSS President, Victoria M. Parham (Oct. 2001)
- “Alaska On-Line TV”
Telecommuting and Working Virtually , H.A. “Red” Boucher, Host (Oct 2001)
- “A Career That Goes Virtually Anywhere”
The Flyer Newspaper, Langley Air Force Base, SrA Melissa J. Baugher (Oct. 19, 2001)
- “Programs Nurture Women’s Businesses”
Anchorage Daily News , Author Unknown (Aug. 19, 2001)
- “Flying With Fast Company”
American Eagle’s American Way In -Flight Magazine, Author Unknown (Aug. 1, 2001)
- At Your Service: Virtual Assistance”
Onyx Woman Magazine Online, Ola Jackson (Aug. 1, 2001)
- Recommended Favorite Bookmark
Fast Company Magazine, Anita Brown (July 2001, Issue 48)
- Have Laptop, Will Travel: Spouses use Internet to create portable careers”
ArmyTimes, Air Force Times, Marine Times, and Navy Times (July, 2001)
- “Military helps spouses find portable careers”
ArmyTimes, Air Force Times, Marine Times, and Navy Times (June, 2001)
- “Women Owned-Businesses”
Alaska Journal of Commerce, Vol. 25, No. 24 (June, 2001)
- Technology Tips” by Victoria Parham, VSS President
Onyx Woman Magazine, Spring 2001, Volume 8 Issue 2
- “Spouses in Transition”
Army Times, Air Force Times, Marine Times, and Navy Times (June 1, 2001
Printable Press Coverage Info Sheet: Download Now!
"Before you can conquer the Enemy on the Outside - you must first dominate the Inner-Me on the Inside. - Quote by Victoria Parham.
In addition to Life Coaching, Victoria also serves as an online trainer for her growing list of Self-Help Courses. She is the Motivation Gatekeeper for her online Dream BiGGeR eStore, your one stop motivational shop for ebooks, audiobooks, and videos.
Victoria resides in Virginia with her husband Andre and the two - get a real kick out of spoiling their grandchild.
Learn more about Victoria, by viewing the About Me section.
Latest posts by Victoria M. Parham
- Fresh Start for a New Life – Adjust Your Sails in 2018 - January 8, 2018
- Building Blocks To Rock Solid Self Confidence And Personal Development - November 29, 2017
- How to Achieve Personal Success – 8 Motivational Steps - November 16, 2017