The Power of Living in the Now
You can choose to live in the past or you can choose to live in The Present Moment. Living in the now can be one of the most powerful tools for living your best life once you start practicing it. How many times do you beat yourself up about the things you did in the past? Well guess what? You cannot change the past, what’s done is done and the future? Well, it’s not promised.
One of the most liberating things that you can begin today is to live a full and abundant life in the Now. It really is just that simple.
When you Live in the Now you become keenly more aware of just how meaningful life is, you also become more content, and fulfilled in the present moment.
You’re no longer beating yourself up about what you could’ve, should’ve, and will someday accomplish because you understand that what truly matters is your personal happiness and fulfillment right now. In this Amazing 12-page / 4450 word eBook you will Discover the capacity of living in the now in order to achieve personal transformation, and how you can be more present in your life in every sense of the word.
Purchase your copy of the “The Power of Living in the Now eBook Today” for as little as $9.99 w/Instant Download upon purchase.
With this eBook, you will receive step by step guidance on:
- Understanding the importance of choosing to live now.
- Learning to identify the most important factor in the process of overcoming whatever challenges you face.
- Comprehend the concept of the present moment.
- Living in the moment.
Here’s a peek of the Table of Contents ….
- How to Let Go of the Past
- How to Avoid Getting Wrapped Up in the Future
- How to Live in the Present
- Try meditation
- Practice mindfulness
- Don’t follow your thoughts
- Give up the myth of multitasking
- Don’t follow your fantasies
- Stop thinking the grass is greener
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude
- Just do it, and pay attention while you do it
- Set your intention for the day and for each action
- Stop judging
- Always begin where you are
- Your best is good enough
- Stop watching the clock all the time
- Go with the flow
- Divorce yourself from media
- Make regular time for loved ones
- Mindfulness Meditation for Living in the Moment
Did I mention that this eBook is only $9.99 and is available for Instant Download? It most certainly is a point worth repeating. You will be hard-pressed to find a more valuable resource.
So, what’s included in your purchase?
12-page eBook on a Hot Topic of Interest – Personal Development
Download File Size – 459 KB
eBook Format – PDF – Read it on your Desktop, Tablet, or Smartphone
Reading Requirements – Any PDF Reader
Number of Pages – 12