What am I reading? Not much lately due to my schedule. I do however enjoy sitting down and learning from other successful business leaders, pioneers, and visionaries.
My philosophy: if you want to get somewhere, get with those who have already walked a mile in your shoes and succeeded.
Below is a list of my favorite books to include in your virtual office library:
For New Virtual and Home-Based Business Owners:
- 201 Great Ideas for Your Small Business – by, Jane Applegate
- Hug Your Customers: The Proven Way to Personalize Sales and Achieve Astounding Results by Jack Mitchell
- Rain Making: The Professional’s Guide to Attracting New Clients, by Ford Harding
- Home-Based Business For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance) by Paul Edwards, Sarah Edwards, and Peter Economy
- Making Money in Cyberspace by Paul Edwards
- Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants: Breakthrough Tactics for Winning Profitable Clients by Jay Conrad Levinson and Michael W. McLaughlin
- The Art of Selling to the Affluent: How to Attract, Service, and Retain Wealthy Customers & Clients for Life by Matt Oechsli
- How to Succeed in Business Without Being White: Straight Talk on Making It in America by Earl G. Graves
- How to Succeed as a Small Business Owner … and Still Have a Life by Bill Collier
- Guerrilla Marketing for the Home-Based Business by Jay Conrad Levinson and Seth Godin
- Getting Rich In Your Underwear: How To Start And Run A Profitable Home-Based Business by Peter, I Hupalo
- Make Your Business Survive and Thrive!: 100+ Proven Marketing Methods to Help You Beat the Odds and Build a Successful Small or Home-Based Enterprise by Priscilla Y. Huff
- Guerrilla Marketing Online Weapons: 100 Low-Cost, High-Impact Weapons for Online Profits and Prosperity (Guerrilla Marketing) by Jay Conrad Levinson
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly by David Meerman Scott
"Before you can conquer the Enemy on the Outside - you must first dominate the Inner-Me on the Inside. - Quote by Victoria Parham.
In addition to Life Coaching, Victoria also serves as an online trainer for her growing list of Self-Help Courses. She is the Motivation Gatekeeper for her online Dream BiGGeR eStore, your one stop motivational shop for ebooks, audiobooks, and videos.
Victoria resides in Virginia with her husband Andre and the two - get a real kick out of spoiling their grandchild.
Learn more about Victoria, by viewing the About Me section.
Latest posts by Victoria M. Parham
- Fresh Start for a New Life – Adjust Your Sails in 2018 - January 8, 2018
- Building Blocks To Rock Solid Self Confidence And Personal Development - November 29, 2017
- How to Achieve Personal Success – 8 Motivational Steps - November 16, 2017