Virtual Business Owners Training Program: Military Spouse Self Employment Video
Here is the latest self employment video from the Virtual Business Owners Training Program. Active duty military spouses who are interested in building a portable career or launching their own online business or virtual assistant practice will want to view this informational video.
The program consists of four core training modules to help you get your online business up and operational.
The modules include:
- Starting a Virtual Business 101
- Promoting the Virtual Model Concept
- Communicating in the Virtual Environment
- Marketing your Virtual Company
The VBOtp is funded under contract by Department of Defense and is open to all active duty military spouses at no cost.
"Before you can conquer the Enemy on the Outside - you must first dominate the Inner-Me on the Inside. - Quote by Victoria Parham.
In addition to Life Coaching, Victoria also serves as an online trainer for her growing list of Self-Help Courses. She is the Motivation Gatekeeper for her online Dream BiGGeR eStore, your one stop motivational shop for ebooks, audiobooks, and videos.
Victoria resides in Virginia with her husband Andre and the two - get a real kick out of spoiling their grandchild.
Learn more about Victoria, by viewing the About Me section.
Latest posts by Victoria M. Parham
- Self-Esteem – 6 Ways Women Can Enhance Their Self-Esteem - April 9, 2018
- Fresh Start for a New Life – Adjust Your Sails in 2018 - January 8, 2018
- Building Blocks To Rock Solid Self Confidence And Personal Development - November 29, 2017