Aberdeen, MD.—-1 September, 1999—Virtual Support Services today announced that it has upgraded it’s corporate telephone number in order to serve it’s clients more efficiently. Virtual Support Services, VA Director, Victoria Parham stated “Not only have we upgraded our corporate telephone number, but we are now able to provide our clients with state-of-the-art voicemail / call transfer/ fax / email and call-blasting services.
Many of our clients travel and therefore are away from their offices for long periods of time, they’re not always able to call in to retrieve their voicemail messages, with our new telephone system our clients’ telephone calls can follow them wherever they travel within the US. Calls can be transferred to voicemail, a VA, our office, clients home, home office, or cellular and they can be notified via email and pager.
The cost for the service is $14.95 per month +14.9 cents per minute for all outgoing/incoming calls to the clients toll free number. Clients are provided with a call log that keeps track of all incoming/outgoing calls, caller ID, per minute usage and rates via a personal webpage.”
Virtual Support Services is a web based Virtual Assistance Firm with offices located in Northern, VA and Maryland. Virtual Support Services specializes in Administrative Support Services, PowerPoint Presentations, Desktop Publishing, Internet Research, Translations and Online Virtual Assistant Training. Contact Virtual Support Services today, to find out how they can assist you in your individual and or company requirements.
"Before you can conquer the Enemy on the Outside - you must first dominate the Inner-Me on the Inside. - Quote by Victoria Parham.
In addition to Life Coaching, Victoria also serves as an online trainer for her growing list of Self-Help Courses.She is the Motivation Gatekeeper for her online Dream BiGGeR eStore, your one stop motivational shop for ebooks, audiobooks, and videos.
Victoria resides in Virginia with her husband Andre and two of them get a real kick out of spoiling their grandchild.
Learn more about Victoria, by viewing the About Me section.
Latest posts by Victoria M. Parham
- 40 Creative Ways I Use the Galaxy Note 8 for my Business and Personal Life - September 23, 2017
- Motivational Video – How to Live With Purpose | Lisa Nichols - September 5, 2017
- Credit Report and Finances – Tips for Military Retirees - February 28, 2015
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)